Kookaburra LC 4.0 Wicket Keeping Gloves
The Kookaburra Brand is synonymous with Wicket Keeping for over 40 years and has been the brand of choice of many of the ‘legends of the game’ for generations.
No other brand knows more about what is required to produce a great wicket keeping product than Kookaburra making certain that no wicket keeping glove feels as good as a Kookaburra
The range is full of technical innovation including
• The unique design of the Palm which enhances the catching cup
• The positioning of the Thumb which makes it easier for keepers of all levels to catch
• The critically acclaimed ‘K Flex’ Support patch continues to provide players with that extra support that ‘keepers’ need at the back of their hand to avoid injury.
• Vertex & Tri Grip Rubber Facing to enhance grip.
• The use of ultra-flexible materials which accentuate feel without compromising on protection
Kookaburra or known as Kookaburra Cricket is an Australian sports equipment company, specializing in cricket and field hockey equipment, named after the Australian kingfisher. The company notably manufactures the most widely used brand of ball used in One-day internationals and Test cricket. Kookaburra's Turf Cricket Ball has been used exclusively in Australia, New Zealand and South African Test Cricket since 1946. Kookaburra also manufacture hockey sticks and equipment which are used by many top international players such Liam De Young, Charlotte Craddock, Madonna Blyth and Marsha Marescia. Flagship stick models include the Phoenix L-Bow and the Dragon M-Bow stick.